Company One Theatre is producing GREATER GOOD to AMPLIFY…
- that “access” isn’t equal for all, especially at the intersections of education, governance, and democracy.
- questions about who holds the keys to power, from local parent-teacher organizations, to the highest political offices.
- the challenges that institutions and individuals face in truly living up to their missions.
- the ways liberalism and progressivism often avoid the convergence of race and class.
- the culmination of Kirsten Greenidge’s 3-year term as C1’s Mellon Foundation Resident Playwright, celebrating the ways she breaks theatrical and narrative norms regarding representation and inclusivity.